Rwanda or the Republic of Rwanda is a country in central Africa. It is bordered by Ugansa in the north, Tanzania in the west, Burundi in the south and the Democratic Republic of the Congo in the west. Its capital is Kigali.
Rwanda land of a thousand hills, rich in breathtaking flora and fauna and stunning natural beauty, hosts some of the rarest and amazing animal species in the world (like the silverback mountain gorillas) and unique birds and insects in its tropical forest of Nyungwe and Lake Kivu. The climate is temperate to subtropical, with two rainy seasons and two dry seasons each year.
• Five star hotels Kigali: Kigali Serena Hotel
• Four star hotels Kigali: 2000 Hotel, Gorillas Golf Hotel, Urban by CityBlue Kigali, Hotel des Mille Collines, Umubano Hotel,
• City Centre Hotel, Quiet Haven Hotel, DV Appart Hotel, Classic Amaris Hotel, Kigali Guestlux Hotel,
• Four star hotels Ruhengeri: Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge
• Three star hotels Ruhengeri: Gorillas Volcanoes Hotel, Virunga Hotel, Hotel La Palme and Faraja Hotel.
• Two star hotels Ruhengeri: Gorillas Volcanoes Hotel and Home Inn Hotel.
• Hotels Ruhengeri: The Garden Place Hotel, Amahoro Guest House, Amahoro Guest House, Hotel Urumuli, Snow Hotel and Sainte Anne Hotel.
Cities in Rwanda: Kigali, Byumba (Gicumbi), Gisenyi (Rubavu), Gitarama (Muhanga), Huye formerly Butare, Kibungo, Kibuye (Karongi) and Ruhengeri (Musanze).
Rwanda national parks: Akagera National Park, Volcanoes National Park (home to the mountain gorillas, this park spreads into Uganda and Democratic Republic of the Congo) and Nyungwe National Park.
Tourist attractions and activities: gorilla, primate tracking, bird watching, Nile Trail, natural and cultural lore at the Musanze Caves, game safaris, helicopter tours, cultural experiences and festivals. Rubavu (Gisenyi) marks the beginning of the Congo Nile Trail, 227 km long, to Rusizi and has plenty of biking and hiking trails.